Friday, February 19, 2010

Streer Cost Valium 5mg

Juhu ... 2 more days ...

... Denny then and Alan are at it again.

sooooo much I'm looking forward to the new 13 episodes their recent dates now promise a lot. However, I am going with a laughing and a crying eye in the fifth Season , because I'm very excited to see what awaits us this time for quirky, witty, romantic, and questionable moments elusteren us but I'm also a little sad at the thought that this will now be the series finale ....

But I think that we will remain always in this series and finally thought we could so we ca ne Week later on the 8th Season 'The Practice - The Practice' delighted in the wonderful friendship between Denny Crane and Alan Shore found its beginning.

course I will post Monday immediately after I have watched BL and I will give my own feedback here immediately ... Until then, I wish

you has already a lot of fun and a wonderful BL-Monday ...

xoxo Gossip Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment